|Spectroscopy is an interesting visual subject for students. This spectroscope helps teachers to demonstrate simply and clearly. Uses include: |
* FRAUNHOFFER LINES
* FLAME TEST IN CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
* ABSORPTION SPECTRA THROUGH LIQUIDS
* BRIGHT LINE SPECTRA FROM DISCHARGE TUBE
* Large diameter eyepiece aperture facilitates comfortable viewing of the SINGLE, LARGE and BRIGHT SPECTRUM which is CENTRALLY PLACED in the field of view.
* High quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly - even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
* The spectrum is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
* Fixed construction - no need for adjustment.
* Robust assembly to withstand years of student handling.
* Benchtop size: 105mm x 25mm
* Boxed weight: 115g
* Supplied in protective rigid box.