This spectroscope model is a small lightweight pocket sized instrument, designed for personal use by gemologists and scientists working in the field. Uses include:
Spectrum from a fluorescent bulb
* GEMSTONE ANALYSIS
* FLAME TEST IN CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
* ABSORPTION SPECTRA THROUGH LIQUIDS
* High quality optical components ensure that absorption bands show up clearly - even weak bands that are sometimes difficult to detect.
* The spectrum is generated by a particularly bright transmission diffraction grating of 600 lines/mm.
* Fixed construction - no need for adjustment.
* Robust assembly to withstand years of use.
* Pocket Size: 55mm x 12.5mm
* Boxed Weight: 30g
* Supplied in protective rigid box.